Lovely views from all vantage points and has its own spring water
White Cottage sits at the edge of woodland, almost hidden from view. Able to accommodate six to eight people, it works well for a family getaway at any time of the year. The living room has a wood burning stove perfect for winter evenings with friends and family.
The large extra living room upstairs can be used for yoga practise, as a playroom, or a den for older kids. We can put up to four beds in the room so they can make the space their own. The cottage has lovely views from all vantage points and has its own spring water.
•Living room with log burning stove
• Double bedroom with en suite shower room
• Twin bedroom • Family bathroom
• Kitchen with dishwasher, washer/dryer, freezer and microwave oven
• Large additional living space upstairs with room for four additional single beds
• Linen for all guests for the duration of your stay
• Kindling and logs
• Enclosed garden with outdoor dining area and firepit/bbq
• Own source Blackhills
What our guests say about White Cottage
VIEW THE GALLERY