An open fire in the kitchen and a woodburning stove in the sitting room
Situated close to the tennis court and with direct access to the woodland garden, the Mains House is a traditional Speyside two-storey stone farmhouse. Downstairs is an open-plan kitchen and dining room with a utility room leading from it; the perfect place to dump your dirty walking boots or fishing tackle! The living room has a wood burning stove to keep you cosy in the colder months.
The house sleeps six with one small, single room downstairs with a trundle bed, perfect for younger children, and two larger bedrooms upstairs. All rooms have original fireplaces. Two are working fireplaces, one open fire in the kitchen and the other a woodburning stove in the sitting room.
• One double bedroom
• One twin bedroom
• Upstairs bathroom (bath with shower)
• One small bedroom with trundle beds for two
• Kitchen/dining room with open fire
• Utility room (washer/dryer, dishwasher, freezer)
• Living room
• Linen for all guests for the duration of your stay
• Kindling and logs
• Enclosed garden with outdoor dining area and firepit/bbq
• Own source Blackhills spring water
What our guests say about The Mains House
VIEW THE GALLERY